Monday, March 5, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Thursday, February 2, 2012
- First, on a purely personal note, I added a "Follow me on Pinterest" link in the right sidebar. I am a bit addicted, but I actually do try to use the pins I find, at least some of them. ;)
- February Online Mystery Host Party is posted! What is a Mystery Host Party? Anyone who places an order online during the month of February will be entered to win the host rewards for all the online orders of the month. If there are at least $150 worth of orders placed online, I will draw a name from all of the orders placed online. Standard rewards will be awarded. Get your friends and family to order online to up the number of rewards to be awarded!
- February scent of the month is Pixie - A mischievous moonscape of pink pepper, mandarin, and heliotrope, deepened by exotic teakwood and vanilla oak.
- Also this month, Scentsy is introducing ScenTrend, the latest trend in fragrance. The ScenTrend for 2012 is Pink Pepper, found in some of the scents available (such as Pixie) but also a great addition to some of the scents available (such as Love Story). Fruity, floral, and feisty Pink Pepper is a comforting yet contemporary scent—and the latest trend in home fragrance.
- February's warmer of the month is Flutterby - Conjure the magic of the first green signs of spring with Flutterby. Fanciful butterfly cutouts cast delightful shadows on the wall when lit. I love the simplicity and beauty this warmer offers.
- As mentioned in the title, February is transition time. We're clearing out the old with a 10% discount on everything except Combine and Save packages and licensed warmers. Many items (mostly holiday, but some others, too!) have been placed on the discontinued list. This is always my least favorite part of transition time, but I'm comforted by the knowledge there are bigger and better things to come (I can't wait to share the new catalog!). Transition time is also one of the best times to join! During transition time, new consultants receive testers from both the old catalog and the new catalog at no extra charge!
- Discontinued items at the end of this month include two buddies (Pookie - the holiday buddy, and Sasha - the Charitable Cause buddy), 22 full size warmers (Blizzard, Bluster, Caldera, Scentsy Cream, Delta, Fright Night, Full Court, Gingerbread, Jolly, Lotus, Maize, Menorah, Merry Berry, Milano, Paws, Pinecone, Prancer, Silent Night, Socorro, Tannenbaum , Torino, and World Cup), two mid size warmers (Little Lamb and Over the Moon, both from the nursery collection), and eight plug-in warmers (Bloom, Fright Night, Gingerbread, Rust, Silent Night, Snowday, Snowflake-Red, and Weave-Scarlet). Snapshot does appear in some lists as being discontinued, but Scentsy has confirmed that Snapshot will make a return, even though it will not be featured in the new catalog. The holiday warmers and buddy may return, but the others are discontinued. There is a deeper discount after February, but once they're sold out, that's it.
- The scents leaving the catalog at the end of the month are listed below. Some of these scents may return in the Fall/Winter catalog but I have no way of knowing until August rolls around which scents will return and which ones are axed for good. I know I'll be stocking up on Flutter and Honey Pear Cider this month. ALL BRICKS are being discontinued.
Sorry for the information overload! I'm going to break this into two posts. Be on the lookout for another post pertaining to the new products that will soon be available as well as a few sneak peek photos! I can't wait for the new catalog, though I am sad to see some of my favorites going away.
As always, don't hesitate to let me know if you have questions. I'd love to help!
Have a scentsational day!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
This is just a quick update, and there really is a lot to say. Feel free to hit me in comments if you have questions I didn't answer in my rush to get this all out before I crash tonight.
- January Online Mystery Host Party is open. Place an order online through this link and be automatically entered for a chance to earn host rewards without doing any of the work. Let your friends and family know so they can join in the fun!
- January is Double Host Rewards! All half price rewards are doubled this month only, so now is the time to book your parties and earn those rewards to stock up on all your favorite scents (see image below for details).
- Speaking of favorite scents, January is also a Bring Back My Bar month! 20 discontinued scents are available now through the end of the month. These scents will not be available after the end of the month unless they're voted in again during a future BBMB (see image below for available scents).
- Lastly, January scent and warmer of the month are Linger and Valentine's. Descriptions and images are below.
Here's to a great 2012!
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Here's one of my favorite Scentsy pairs for Christmas:
Tannenbaum is a beautiful rustic type full size warmer that can actually be left out year round since it's not necessarily just for Christmas!
The perfect scent for Tannenbaum is Festival of Trees. "Dance in a forest of evergreens as fir needles fall amongst aromatic white cedar and musk, with a wintry whisper of citrus." It's such a fabulous scent and fits Tannenbaum like no other. Of course, other scents warm equally well in Tannenbaum, but the trees just pair up perfectly! It's what I expect to smell in that warmer!
Here's hoping I'll actually get my Christmas tree decorated before Christmas arrives this year. I have lights on the tree, as well as a star, and even have some cranberries and popcorn, but that's about where it ends. I'm really looking forward to enjoying time spent with family and friends over the next couple of weeks. As soon as the tree is done, I'll be able to relax and enjoy it. Well, after the presents are bought or made and wrapped.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
December's mystery host online party is open. Here's your chance to earn the host rewards without doing anything other than making a simple purchase.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
November's Mystery Host Online Basket Party is up! Stop by and place an order using this link. Pass it to your friends and family. If there is at least $150 worth of orders placed in the month of November, the winner will receive all the host rewards for the party! Only orders placed online through the party link will qualify.
November's scent of the month is Midnight Fig. There are so many elements to this scent. I love the fruity and earthy scents mixed together.
Post a comment here or send me an email at jodi at hold the flame dot com to book a holiday party to help with the cost of gift giving or stocking up your own personal stash. Remember, there are many ways to party with Scentsy, including home parties, basket parties, and online parties. I say the best party is to have all three!
Here's to a happy November! Think of all the things for which you're thankful. Write them down every day. Be specific. If you do it for the entire month of November it will be easy to continue throughout the year and even easier then to answer when Thanksgiving rolls around.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Saturday, October 8, 2011
And yes, I do get easily distracted.... especially on Etsy, where everything is so beautiful!
If you can't see the beautiful images here, please follow this link to my Etsy Favorites!
Friday, October 7, 2011
Autumn Stroll: Amble under a bright harvest moon, leaves crunching underfoot, as peppery cinnamon mingles with dusky plum and warm wood incense to create a spicy and comforting fragrance.
Snapshot: Let your photos glow as warmly as the memories they capture. When Snapshot is switched on, a picture window set into a square, ivory-and-taupe column radiates light from within its ropey, silver frame. All that's missing is your favorite photo.
Add homey Autumn Stroll to Snapshot and you have the perfect gift for a loved one - or yourself.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Please help us raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities while donating Sasha Buddies to Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth and the Scent Paks to the United States Military.
Our goal is to donate 500 bears to Cook Children's, to be collected by December 15 and delivered on December 19. The net proceeds from every Sasha sold will be donated to RMHC. Help us blow this goal out of the water and make some very sick children extremely happy!- Team I Love This Bar!
Monday, October 3, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Hope to see you there!
Monday, September 5, 2011
Sticky, sweet marshmallow
As the leaves change to brilliant oranges, reds, and yellows,
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Thursday, September 1, 2011
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm busy stuffing catalog bags and samples. Let me know if you'd like to receive some smelly goodies from me!