Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Quick Hits

  • September's warmer and scent of the month have arrived!  I'll take and post pictures soon, but thought I should share that the scent of the month is pretty wonderful.  I love pumpkin scents and this one is no different!
  • Montpelier is completely sold out and there will be no more made.  This was a favorite of mine.  It's so perfect for autumn!
  • There is a mystery host online party open for the month of August for anyone interested.  You must make a purchase online through the party to be eligible, and after the end of the month, I will draw names for anyone who has made a purchase before I close out the party.  The winner will be the host for the party, earning the host rewards!  
  • Love Story is a new favorite scent of mine. 
  • Know anyone who is interested in making a little extra pocket money or looking for a full time job?  Whatever the amount desired, I'm always looking for great people to join my team!  I can hire within the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany.  :)
  • Nearly everything is still 10% off through the end of the month to make room for new product. The new catalog is released September 1.
  • What is YOUR favorite scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment