Monday, April 18, 2011

Testing...

Not quite sure how a scent will smell when it's being warmed?  Ask me for samples! I can make a sample of nearly any scent and am more than happy to send them to nearby or far away places.


Want more than just a sample or two?  If you're interested in hosting a basket party, I'll send testers of all the scents in the catalog as well as a Travel Tin, Room Spray, Scent Circle, Scent Pak, Fragrance Foam, Scentsy Bar, and Plug-In.  I love to shop online for things I've already touched or used, and these baskets of samples make it so much easier.  Sniff to your heart's content and touch the product before placing an order.  Besides, basket parties can earn you free and half price product!  I personally LOVE free!

Remember to ask about my current specials.  I always have one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment