Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Suger Cookies!

Since today was Teacher Appreciation Day and this past Saturday was a certain someone's birthday, we were tasked with making treats for school today.  With all the rain we had gotten the past two days, I had no desire to stop at the grocery store for various ingredients I didn't have on hand, so I decided to keep it simple. 

One of my favorite recipes for plain and simple treats is So Easy Sugar Cookies. I have no idea where I found the recipe, but it's one of my favorites when I'm looking for a quick and easy recipe.  There were a wide variety of sprinkles added to the pan prior to baking, sprinkles for everyone.  These were a great hit with my daughter's classmates and her teachers, which made her positively beam.

Of course, baking these cookies last night was nearly the same as warming a Sugar Cookie bar (click here for Scentsy recipes containing Sugar Cookie).  I could smell the yumminess but couldn't taste any of it since the entire pan was going to school and I didn't want there to be one missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment