Monday, May 16, 2011

Unexpected combination...

I've been trying to combine more of the scents I have at the office since most of the scents I have are either too strong to warm alone in our small space or are always in the warmer (not that there's anything wrong with that, though).  This weekend I had Pineapple Paradise and Sizzlin' Coconut together in the warmer which made a very nice summer combination.  Today, the scent was faint enough that it needed to be changed out.

I rummaged through my drawer trying to find something other than another lemon combination (though I really wanted to use more lemon!) and settled on something that was quite unexpected. My director thought I was warming Flutter when he walked into the room, but unfortunately, I don't have any more of that at the office.  I used one cube of My Dear Watson and one cube of Skinny Dippin' to make a Skinny Watson.  It was a bit strange at first since I would get a whiff of Skinny Dippin' and then a whiff of My Dear Watson but not both combined at first.  Once it warmed for a little while, it actually did smell fairly similar to Flutter, but not quite.  There really is no describing it, but everyone in the room seemed to really love it.  What's even better about this combination is both of these scents are in the favorites section of the catalog, so no discontinued scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment