Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mix it up!

I have a warmer on my desk and work and since I'm sitting right next to it all the time, I try to be careful with the scents I warm. I can't warm anything too strong or my head starts to hurt. I can't warm anything from the bakery/cafe line since those scents tend to give me wicked cravings.  I can't warm anything others in my department don't like.  There are lots of restrictions, so I limit myself to a few scents.

Flutter was well received by everyone, but Amber Road was not.  Some people liked Luscious Lemon but some thought it was too strong.  I put in My Dear Watson today and realized that was far too strong for me to sit right next to it.  I decided it was time to start playing with recipes at that point.

I saved the My Dear Watson back into the original container and decided to mix Welcome Home with something.  There's a cinnamon element to it and I am not a fan of most of the cinnamon scents unless there is something cutting it. I don't have a big selection of scents at work, but I was able to find one that works well with Welcome Home.  One cube of Cappuccino (BBMB from last summer) mixed with one cube of the Welcome Home and it smells a bit like a coffee house in the middle of winter.  With the way the weather was today, it was perfect.

For more recipes, check out Scentsy County Fair.  What are your favorite Scentsy recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment