Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BBMB

I can't believe I didn't do this yet here.  Bring Back My Bars scents have been announced (I know I mentioned that), and some of my favorites are in this batch!
  • Orange Dreamsicle
  • Grape Granita
  • Lemon Lavender
  • Cashmere
  • Coconut Palm
  • Spiced Orange-Harvest
  • Banana Flower
  • Fresh Cut Cantaloupe
  • Tuscan Garden
  • Root Beer Float
  • Strawberry Sweetie
  • Red Delicious
  • Oxford
  • Exotic Vanilla/Velvet Spice
  • Irish Cream
  • Fried Ice Cream
  • Watermelon Patch
  • Cutiepie Cupcake
  • Luscious Lemon
  • Banana Nut Bread
I have samples of the last five right now if anyone wants to try them.  I know I've mentioned Luscious Lemon and Cutiepie Cupcake before, but there are some great scents on this list. Ordering begins July 1, but if anyone is looking for a sample prior to that, just contact me and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment