Thursday, June 2, 2011

From the FAQ:


Q    What products are available through Scentsy?
A    Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers, stuffed animals, antibacterial foam, and other home-fragrance products.

That was the short answer.  The long answer is found by checking out my website and browsing through all of our fabulous products.  We offer over 80 scents in the form of wax bars/bricks, room sprays, scent circles, and some select scents are available in travel tins and scent packs.  The stuffed animals are probably some of my favorite items because they're so soft and cuddly.  Of course, there are always new items being added all the time (the Buddies are only about a year old, even though Scentsy is nearly seven).  Who knows what the future holds?
  • Sign up for my newsletter.
  • Ask me how to get Scentsy for free or at a deep discount by hosting a party.
  • Join me on my journey with some of the most awesome men and women I have ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment