Sunday, June 26, 2011

Samples

I started making samples this week for the BBMB scents.  My office had the indistinct Scentsy smell to it for a few days.  While I don't dislike smelling everything all at once, sometimes I just want to be able to pinpoint a scent and stick with it. 

Instead of using the candy molds to make samples, I figured I would make samples to save, so I used little clear pots from Sally Beauty Supply.  I placed an order for a whole bunch of these little pots and I can't wait for them to come in.  This really worked out well.

My current favorite (minus Luscious Lemon and Cutiepie Cupcake) is Exotic Vanilla/Velvet Spice.  IT reminds me of a scented lotion I used to use from Bath & Body Works years ago.  I absolutely love this scent.  I have it in the two warmers in the living room and kitchen and thinking about putting it in the office.

Remember to sign up for my newsletter to get my specials emailed directly to you.  Also, there's less than one week left to take advantage of the current monthly special!

No comments:

Post a Comment