Sunday, July 31, 2011

From the FAQ:

Q    Does Scentsy do fundraisers?
A    Definitely! Scentsy as a company is extremely giving and caring and loves to give back to the community.  Contact me if you’re interested in doing a fundraiser. 

This is one of my favorite questions, because I can gladly answer YES!  The fundraisers are so easy, too!  I can make a fundraiser for nearly anything.  People love to help out with a fundraiser, especially whenever they know they're able to get something in return (even more so when that something is a beautiful warmer!).

Currently, I'm running a fundraiser for some friends from college.  They recently gave birth to a little boy who happens to have heart complications.  He's already been through two heart surgeries and there are likely to be more.  They've had to drive long distances to the children's hospital, find lodging as well as alternative care solutions for their other children, and had to pay for various other expenses, including whatever insurance won't cover.  The fundraiser ends today (I can't believe I haven't posted this here yet).  If you are interested in helping out, follow this link.

I have a fundraiser in the works for a Cystic Fibrosis walk, a 3-Day walk, and possibly a few others.  Contact me if you would like to set up a fundraiser for your cause, school, or church program.  I would love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment