Monday, July 11, 2011

It's My Bag, Baby!

I am completely in love with my new Party Bags. I have three of these and use them for special events.  I love my bucket baskets still, mostly for the fact that I can fit a plug-in warmer in the bucket, but these little bags are just so cute!

All of the samples are in the front pocket, along with coffee beans, the calculator, a flower pen and some extra pens, some business cards, and a flower magnet.  It all just fits so well!



The back side of the bag contains all of the testers, including 20 BBMB scents (it is a seriously tight fit right now!).  There's also room for the binder, which is why I love this bag so very much!




Interested in hosting a party but live far away?  I ship these little babies!  I have bucket baskets in Michigan, New York, Massachusetts, and Oklahoma and party bags in Wisconsin and Michigan.  They love to travel!

Let me know what you think of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment